Monday, May 16, 2011

Gah...

Another year flown by.
Well, at least I got a chuckle from the previous post. And, yes, BB did find a new home. Off he went with Ma & Pa Clampett and the Twins-From-Hell. I couldn't decide which faction I wanted to see win, the kids or the cat. Both deserved one another, I think.

So...what did the passing year bring? I've finished Book I and am almost finished with Book II. So many rewrites in there that I'm not honestly sure when I ended and II began, but there they are. And I'm mostly pleased.

No, I AM pleased with Book I. No doubt about it. Book II...there are storyline issues I could stand not to think too deeply on, but I'm not willing to change anything at the moment, so we'll let it ride and see what happens.

Book III is in the works; I feel my internal machinery beginning to gnaw at the half-assembled storyline as we speak...

...or perhaps I'm simply hungry.


No comments:

Post a Comment